søndag 16. april 2017

I See You

Another thriller from Clare Mackintosh, but I have to say, I Let You Go was better. In I See You Zoe Walker commutes to work every day. One day she looks in a newspaper at the tube and in an add she sees a photo of herself. Her boyfriend and her two kids convince her it could be anybody. But we know. Some days later she recognises a photo of a woman being found murdered in the same add. The plot itself makes you think, you take the same train to work right? And you get in the same carriage and try to get the same seat? How many see you do that every day? But I think the plot at the end falls a bit apart. She starts off very good, but the end feels a bit weird and I'm not totally buying it. Good, but not better than Ok. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar